We are excited to announce a new young adult mentor program for college students 18 – 23 years of age for the 2016-2017 school year.
As a part of the enhanced PEERS Project curriculum, college students are invited to become Young Adult Mentors for the high school PEER Leaders.
As a Young Adult Mentor you will:
- Develop a personal mission statement
- Receive training on the PEERS curriculum and specific health education topics
- Participate in a Peer Leader workshop and campus visit at IUPUI
- Attend 1 practice or presentation of the PEER Leaders
- Host a year end celebration for the PEER Leaders
Young Adult Mentors are expected to:
- Have a desire to live a healthy lifestyle, and seek healthy relationships
- Have a desire to learn about key issues impacting young adults
- Be respectful and sincere in your social media postings (No explicit photos, indications of drug and/or alcohol use, or profanity).
Sound good? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply as a college mentor.